Updated: Aug 30, 2019
When it comes to hair extensions, there is no other brand out there that is more natural, healthy, and ethically sourced as Great Lengths Hair Extensions. With hundreds of combination in color, length, and texture to cater each individual style - it is made for UNIQUELY YOU. As it is directly sourced from Indian temples - profits are used to build schools and fund orphanages. (Can we all say "WIN-WIN"? Yes!)
Why Great Lengths?
1. Lengthening - Whether you're at that awkward in-between stage of growing out your hair or it just seems like you can't grow your hair past your shoulders. GL is a great option to have the hair you always dreamed for. Our options ranges to as long as 24" inches! "Rapunzel, Rapunzel, I know your secret!"
2. Volume - I personally know I have a "lack of hair" on one side of my head. Whenever I curl my hair, one side is always better than the other. I used to wear clip-ins for pageants and wished I could wear them on a daily but unfortunately they would feel so heavy and my head would ache before the day / night was over. Great Length solutions are limitless and can be affordable to fill the gaps between what you have and what you want.
3. Highlights without bleach
Bleaching and coloring your hair over time will cause damage, and you may loose density and collagen in your hair as you age too. These are just inevitable facts we have to cope with but you don't have to compromise the health of your hair. With GL Extensions you can add VOLUME, LENGTH, SHINE or ALL OF THE ABOVE! Bonds are mandatorily customize to match the density of your hair for necessary scalp health making it comfortable to wear for months.
PLUS, FUN COLORS!
How long will my extensions last?
Great Lengths hair extensions full bonds can last up to five months if well maintained. Half bonds and micro bonds do not last as long but ideal for fine hair - properly taken care of they can last beyond three months. GL Tapes last about 4 – 6 weeks but can be re-used. Keratin Bonds can not be reused but also does not need any adjustment during length of wear.
How long is the whole process?
The whole process for the client requesting a full coverage of keratin bonds can range from 4 to 6 hours. Add approximately 2 hours if you need to remove old extensions.
Removal and Refresh Hair Extensions
When it's time for you to remove your old extensions, you can trust the gentle hands of our GL specialist Mai and Eva to carefully remove extensions with ease and always respect to the hair. GL Tapes is a great alternative but requires more visits to removed grown out extensions, greater news is that your tape-in extensions can be reused! Ask about our packages with Great Lengths Tape-In Extensions.
GL Stylists at INARI Salon and Spa
Our INARI family here is your dream team to beautiful and healthy hair. The health of your hair and scalp is our priority, you can trust the gentle and precise touch of our trained GL specialists here. Qualifying Great Length services at INARI Salon and Spa includes the following to help maintain those beautiful locks:
- Free Shampoo/Style once a month
- Free GL Hair Brush
- Bundle Packages Available for Color, Cut, and/or Brazilian Blowout
- 10% Off Home Care Products
- 10% Off Your next GL renewal (must be booked within 5 months of last visit) Questions? Don't hesitate to reach out and I'll answer anymore questions you have. Thank you and we hope to see you next time!